Tuesday, April 22, 2014

How's it Hanging Chair.

Some of my friends homes contain the infamous hanging chair or swing. Besides my extreme jealousy over their suspended seating, there's something so nostalgic and intriguing about a swing chair. 

I believe there is a sense of "danger" and taboo over the suspender chair, thoughts of what if...? linger before you take your seat. 
Can it hold my weight? 
Will I break it?
Should I sit in it?
Is it safe?

Look up, if it looks sketchy, probably find another spot to park your tush.

Aside from all that, if you know you have a great hanging chair, do as they do and hang, swing and mellow out!

I want to dedicate this post to the suspended chair - No, not even the hammock gets a shout out.

Above: The Future Perfect - Ovis Hanging Chair $2800
Below: Anthrapologie - Knotted Melati Hanging Chair $598
Below: Serena & Lily -Hanging Rattan Chair $450










Rock and Roll swingin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment