Friday, April 18, 2014

My blog and I.

Allow myself to introduce myself. I'm an 31 year old female raised in Sydney, Australia. I lived in the Lower East Side of New York City for 5 years and now reside in Hollywood, Cali-for-ni-yay! I live with my wonderful boyfriend, two blue Pit bulls and a lot plants!

This blog is about what I love, home decor, kitsch-y knickknacks & my OCD tendencies.  

To start things off on my first post are a few of my new indoor plants.  I'm kind of obsessed with these lil guys... 
They're pretty great! Easy to care for and look good in any room of the house.   

Senecio Radicans or 'String of Bananas'. Hanging in my own macrame planter.

Variety of mini succulents in cement planter.

Sempervivum (not sure which particular variety) also known as 'Hen & Chicks'. 

 Above and below Soleirolia or 'Baby tears'.

Rock and Roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment